Hiring Organization / Company: Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Disney Ad Sales’ Revenue Management division is seeking a Sales Planner to join our dynamic Planning team! For this role, we're looking for a highly detail oriented and organized individual. Are you someone who displays a dedication to learn and grow in a high energy environment? We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to build and maintain impactful relationships, both internally and externally. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a results-based, fun, sales environment, this opportunity may be the next move for you!
- Support a dedicated book(s) of business, managing the RFP process from proposal generation to order entry across assigned Disney brands and business verticals
- Partner internally with Sales and Revenue Management to implement packaging and pricing strategy, as defined by Revenue Management ratecards and guidelines
- Maintain the pipeline in collaboration with your Sales team
- Execute budget revisions including incremental spend, optimizations, makegoods, and cancellations
- Collaborate with various departments, such as Ad Ops, Inventory Analytics, Streaming Solutions and Measurement Solutions to help fulfill a variety of client requests and aid Sales in their proposals
- Partner closely with the Ad Ops team to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs
- Collaborate with the Finance team to assist with the billing process
- Communicate effectively with agency contacts to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests
- Identify areas for improvement within the pre-sale process and recommend solutions to drive operational efficiencies
- As needed, assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings, including the review of industry and account-specific information
- 1-2 years prior work experience; media planning and/or buying experience a plus
- An excitement to work in a collaborative Ad Sales team environment
- A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
- An ability to effectively problem-solve and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and robust organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Embodies an eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in media math and terminology is advantageous
- Familiarity of Operative One and TV landscape is beneficial
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important training, assets, and systems for job seekers. Those firms will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.