Hiring Organization / Company: Berkshire Farm Center & Services For Youth
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join Our Mission
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, coordinating, implementing and monitoring all systems to ensure foster care team needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, upkeep and maintenance of office and office equipment, coordinating petty cash, filing and shredding, photocopying
- Responsible for administrative duties including but not limited to greeting guests, maintain visitor sign in sheet, answering phones, directing and tracking inquiries, distributing paychecks, coordinating mailings, upload documents to agency intranet, data entry, edit and proof read documents.
- Processes and submits invoices including calling vendors for information and electronic submission; submits check requests. Submit expenses to finance.
- Researches and registers staff for trainings. Assists with set up for trainings and teambuilding activities including gathering and distributing documentation;
- Acts as a liaison with landlords for office space issues and arranging for office space for trainings and meetings. Coordinate food.
- Assist with hiring paperwork including hiring packets for prospective applicants and new hire paperwork. Arrange for and distribute keys to new staff.
- Minimum of High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle to run errands from time to time; Mileage and travel expenses are reimbursed by the agency
- Ability to work with economically and culturally diverse population.
- Skills: excellent written and oral communication skills including data entry skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Location Information:
Location: Amsterdam, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. These companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areamust discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.