Hiring Organization / Company: Horizon Health Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a career at an organization where you are able to make a difference? Do you have customer service skills you are ready to put into action? Then you’ve come to the right place! Apply to be an Administrative Assistant today!
“The thing I love the most about my job as an administrative assistant is creating meaningful connections with our patients, supporting them through their recovery, and then celebrating alongside them as they complete their treatment with us. I can feel the pride that they feel as they complete our program, and that makes this job extremely rewarding!”
–Sarah Kaiser, Administrative Assistant
What will my day look like?
We know you have the people skills for this role, but we also know that there is much more to learn. Don’t worry - we will be coaching you every step of the way! There will be plenty of hands-on learning where you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with your team along with being able to attend trainings through Horizon University. We can tell you one thing - you most certainly will not be bored! Here’s more info you should probably know about this role…
- Welcome all patients with exemplary customer service
- Manage, triage, and support administrative responsibilities, via phone and email
- Oversee all scheduled appointments and prepare the charts and record requests for clinicians and providers
- Creatively problem solve and improve administrative operations to support the overall functioning of the clinic
Why do I want to work for Horizon?
At Horizon we want you to know how much we value you as a team member. This means we pack on the perks! These include…
- Your ability to grow. We know you want to have a meaningful career at Horizon! There are many opportunities to grow within your role and advance within the organization.
- Team building activities: Sometimes water cooler chats aren’t long enough! Horizon offers time outside of work where you can hang out and enjoy everyone’s company.
- Summer hours: Buffalo summers are too short! This way you get to enjoy the rest of half-day Fridays in the sunshine at Canalside or wherever you please!
- Appreciation: We haven’t been named a Best Place to Work 13 years in a row for nothing! We treat all of our employees like they are family and we’re always here to support each other.
- Student loan assistance: This program helps pay off our team members' student loans every month. One year after joining, you will have been able to pay off an extra $600!
What has prepared me for this opportunity?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and challenge the status quo
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment that changes with community needs
- High school diploma with 5 years of experience or an advanced degree
You’ll be working at one of our updated and inviting outpatient clinics in Erie, Niagara, or Genesee County. This position is located at our 3345 Southwestern Blvd clinic in Orchard Park, NY!
Who doesn’t love a Monday through Friday schedule? You’ll coordinate a personalized schedule with your supervisor. Our outpatient clinics offer expanded hours Monday – Thursday so we’ll ask you to be available at least 2 evenings per week, but don’t worry about jeopardizing your weekend plans… all outpatient locations close earlier on Fridays and are closed on weekends!
Horizon 2021 Recruitment Bonus Program
Eligible Hires and Payment Structure:
- Full Time hires will receive $300 after 30 days of continuously working and another $300 after 6 months of continuously working for a total bonus of $600.
- Part Time hires will receive $150 after 30 days of continuously working and another $150 after 6 months of continuously working for a total bonus of $300.
- Bonus will be paid according to the employee’s PT or FT status as of Dec. 31st
Disclaimer: This information is intended to provide a general overview of the position; it is not a full job description.
Job Location Information:
City: Orchard Park
Location: Orchard Park, Ny 14127
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These firms will also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areashould uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end goal for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.