Hiring Organization / Company: Turner
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The Bleacher Report Assistant Manager of Portfolio Partnerships will facilitate revenue generation speciﬁcally for portfolio brands on behalf of the content & programming teams. This role will alleviate the compression that the current RFP process causes on the creative side and provide advocacy for the B/R brand. It will also provide an accountable individual across the aisle for our sales team to help close deals. This person will also be the glue between B/R content & programming and a number of tangential teams that seek to collaborate both internally & externally
- The Asst Mgr, Portfolio Partnerships will represent each portfolio brand’s overarching direction as pertains to sales & sponsorship by acting as the main counterpoint to Integrated Strategy (an internal advocacy team for Sales) for RFP’s that involve portfolio brands
- Leaning on content expertise, strong internal relationships & solution-oriented mindset, will provide packaging options that satisfy brands while also protecting B/R brand identity & engagement rate
- Works alongside Sr Mgr, B/R Partnerships teammates on constant education & strategic alignment with IS re: best practices, new products & innovative sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage ops functions once sold email goes out including (but not limited to) input of requirements/scheduling in AirTable, gathering of branded materials (end cards, etc) & proactively making sure that brands have whitelisted for “paid partnership” tagging. Accountability that sponsored content is executed as prescribed.
- Collaboration with Insights/Analytics to measure performance of campaigns, as well.
- Proactively pitching tentpole packages/ideas and regularly updating menus & media kits by staying plugged into content & programming planning
- Champion diversity
- Embody a group that prides itself on camaraderie associated with “best in class”
- Strong understanding of what goes into social media programming & content creation
- Experience in - or at least awareness of - RFP process
- Ability to manage up and down, working closely with company leadership
- Experience managing teams working in digital media and social media environments
- Proven leadership skills, conﬁdent in team building, mentoring and guiding talent
- Ability to inspire, educate and empower others to produce their best work
- Value a culture of experimentation, calculated risk and innovation
- Established relationships with creatives throughout the landscape
- Value diversity of staﬀ, content, audience
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Agile, comfortable working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a natural ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to build relationships and cross-departmental partnerships
- Desire to always improve, learn and grow
- Deep understanding of digital landscape, social platforms, and technology trends
- In tune with contemporary hockey, internet, and youth culture trends
But Wait, There’s More!The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. These companies can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.