Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Risk Appetite team is responsible for managing the Risk Appetite framework to articulate JPMorgan Chase's appetite for risk at the Firm, line of business (consumer, corporate and investment bank, commercial banking, asset and wealth management, and corporate businesses) and subsidiary levels. Performance against stated appetite is assessed across various risk types (e.g., profitability, capital, credit, market, structural interest rate, and liquidity risk), and presented to senior management as well as the Risk Committee of the Board of Directors.
The Associate will play an integral role in the management of Risk Appetite frameworks globally. This role is ideal for candidates in the financial services sector who are strong performers in their current role and:
- Want to have a more visible impact
- Seek opportunities for exposure to senior management
- Seek exposure to lines of business beyond their current role
- Manage and oversee Risk Appetite frameworks globally, in partnership with local risk management teams, including:
- Analysis of applicable regulatory requirements
- Development of quantitative parameters, considering alignment between Risk Appetite frameworks at the Firm and local subsidiary levels
- Review of Risk Appetite frameworks, including changes to policies and quantitative parameters
- Communication with regulators related to the firmwide Risk Appetite framework and its application at the subsidiary level
- Support planning and execution for ongoing firmwide Risk Appetite framework processes, including stress testing and quarterly Risk Committee reporting
- Support the Risk Appetite team with management of the control environment, maintaining policies and procedures, responding to audit related inquiries and ad hoc requests
- Minimum Bachelor's degree; 3-5 years work experience in the financial industry
- Self-starter who proactively seeks ways to improve processes
- Strong written and verbal communication and project management skills, and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to produce executive-level materials, analysis, presentations
- Ability to influence/develop partnerships across multiple business and functional areas
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with stress testing, capital planning and risk management concepts strongly preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Generally, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those firms may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into an enduring task for the people who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.