Hiring Organization / Company: Starbucks
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Creates a warm and welcoming environment by taking initiative to greet and thank customers * Prioritizes customers and reads customer cues to create a personalized experience that delights the customer * Demonstrates our customer service commitment (smiling, offering a friendly greeting, learning customers’ names and orders, assuming the best in others, saying thank you) in each interaction * Actively listens to customers by remaining present and working in assigned position to build customer confidence and deliver exceptional experiences * Uses the Barista Pattern on each shift * Follows the LATTE Model to recover the experience when things don’t go as planned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our baristas safe we have installed barriers, require hand washing every 30 min., sanitize the lobby up to every 4 hours
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Riverhead, Ny 11901
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply important training, assets, and methods for process seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areashould uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring task for the people who carry out neatly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.