Hiring Organization / Company: Monument
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to work with potential, new, and existing members during the intake phase of their Monument journey and beyond. This role also includes assisting clinicians with any technical complications they may experience with the Monument platform.
We are looking for someone with 1+ year(s) of technical support experience, preferably on live channels such as chat and phone. Zendesk experience is preferred but not required. The most important factor is that this individual knows how to be empathic with all people over all channels.
About the role! You will be responsible for
- Responding to member and clinician inquires in a timely manner.
- Ensuring successful interactions between members and clinicians.
- Having a good understanding of the Monument platform to assist its members through any issues they may experience during their time at Monument.
- Experience working in a technical support role using live channels and assisting with software related issues. Background in healthcare is a plus.
- Prior experience with Zendesk or any support ticketing system is a plus.
- You have a deep sense of empathy and the ability to communicate with people at a vulnerable time in their lives.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a get it done attitude.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong comfort with a startup environment.
- Weekend availability.
Why you should join our team
- The ability to directly contribute to people’s treatment journeys and help a huge population of people significantly improve their lives.
- The opportunity to join an incredibly passionate, compassionate, respectful and fun team who learns from each other every day.
- Flexible hours to ensure everyone at Monument has time for their own balance with friends and family. We are a mental health company and we care for our employees.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous stock option plan.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Upward mobility and growth opportunities within a well-funded startup.
Check us out at www.joinmonument.com
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, nonbinary folks, single parents, men, women, and more.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you will have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting task for the people who perform smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.