Hiring Organization / Company: Hillrom
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Care, provide pre-sale and post-sale support to distributors and end users for Welch Allyn products.
- Provide telephone support to customers in an efficient manner.
- Ensure accurate processing and monitoring of customer orders, service notifications, and complaints.
- Answer customer questions on products and services.
- Process request for Return Material Authorization (RMA) and provide RMA status information as needed.
- Complementing the efforts of our sales and marketing teams, promote Welch Allyn products, offering special promotions and engaging in up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Recommend changes to established processes and follows existing procedures to process phone orders, provide order status updates, look up part numbers and pricing information.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures that are vital to a customer centric organization.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team.
- High School Diploma required, Associate's Degree preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word, or equivalent spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar order management and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) processing systems.
- Accurate and good attention to detail, particularly in relation to data integrity.
- Previous experience with administration focus and customer care skills.
- Ability to work in a changing dynamic environment, to adapt to change easily, and to show flexibility, prioritization, organization, time management skills, and team skills.
- Possess a positive attitude, sensitivity to customers’ needs, enthusiasm and exceptional telephone and listening skills.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Location Information:
City: Skaneateles Falls
Location: Skaneateles Falls, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply crucial training, property, and programs for activity seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.