Hiring Organization / Company: Signature Flight Support
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Process customer purchases and fuel transactions in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc. are accurately completed, processed, and forwarded to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain working knowledge of Signature’s facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly required by Signature customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the interior airport facility and replenishing complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Receive aircraft service orders and direct line service personnel as appropriate to accomplish service requests in accordance with the Customer Service Manual.
- Assisting pilots with airport, landing, and current weather information.
- Initiating emergency response procedures for aircraft in urgent or distress situations.
- Recommend improvements in standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices through daily inspections of assigned areas for cleanliness, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Respond to vendor, customer, and employee questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and orally) in English.
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in computer operations (internet, email, word).
- Knowledge of radio procedures and protocols preferred.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior experience working in an airport or Fixed Base Operation environment preferred.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Job Location Information:
City: White Plains
Location: White Plains, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide critical coaching, assets, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations may also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areamust discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.