Hiring Organization / Company: Mettel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
MetTel is seeking a bright, highly motivated Data Analyst for MetTel’s Federal Portal Team. The role is responsible for performing and monitoring regularly ordering operations scheduled tasks such as technical order management and reporting, customer billing, as long as troubleshooting any issues that arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of SQL. Insert, manage and clean up large datasets for customer using the database (SQL) skillsets.
- Complete and thorough understanding of the database systems and experience working with SSRS and SSIS packages.
- Create and maintain inventory database for customer and interact with various departments and automate the process of inventory and invoice receipts using system API calls, SFTP file transfer or web scrapping.
- Execute manual operations and monitor the performance of automated tasks in the ordering and billing systems.
- Track billing issues and discrepancies, and follow up with other departments responsible for correcting them.
- Coordinate with other departments for the implementation of new services, rates changes, and onboarding new customers.
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to improve the quality of products by resolving, troubleshooting, tracking and development and production issues.
- Assist in a variety of special projects such as producing custom reports or verifying the accuracy of customer data.
- Maintain documentation describing department schedule, processes, and resolution of common issues.
- Use creative problem-solving and analytical skills to help solve complex technical and business problems.
- Produce, examine, and distribute customer metrics.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area or a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Microsoft Technologies such as SQL.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
- A passion for solving problems and learning.
- Experience and empathy with working directly and effectively with clients and internal departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. These firms can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting activity for the people who perform smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.