Hiring Organization / Company: Thrive Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Deputy Chief of Staff to the Legal & HR Teams who can contribute meaningfully to the hyper-growth of Thrive Global at an exciting time in its development.
Who You Are:
- The role, which reports dually to the Chief of Staff and to the General Counsel and Head of HR, will manage key Legal and HR priorities with a range of different partners across Thrive’s existing business lines and areas of expansion.
- The role will work cross-functionally, collaborating with the HR team, legal team, executive team, business development / corporate development team, sales team, marketing team, customer success team, and product and engineering teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and who has a passion for Thrive’s mission.
How You'll Contribute:
- Partner with the General Counsel and Head of HR (as well as other key cross-functional business team stakeholders including, but not limited to, the VP of Sales, Marketing, Chief Product Officer, IT Security, in managing key team priorities
- Partner and train with the Chief of Staff to drive key company projects and priorities
- Accountable for planning, tracking, and documenting projects to ensure individual and team objectives and key results are met
- Support and drive the review and execution of commercial agreements, partnership agreements, data protection agreements, and other customer/partner related legal matters
- Support HR operations including recruiting, onboarding efforts, and other strategic initiatives
- Attend and capture keynotes and follow-ups in meetings and assist the General Counsel and Head of HR in setting up and managing meetings
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues including sales, marketing, product, creative, technology and more to ensure a coordinated approach toward launching complex projects and deliver on key business objectives
- Provide thought leadership in developing immediate and long term strategies and growth opportunities for Thrive Global
- 1+ years experience in a technology company (SaaS, preferred) supporting legal executive(s) and HR operations
- Proven ability to determine and prioritize key objectives of the General Counsel and Head of HR initiatives
- Experience consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- A confident, eloquent, and succinct communicator (verbal and written) who has experience working with C-Suite contacts and leveraging access into building a customer-centric environment while building long term, sustainable legal and business strategies
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment is flexible, efficient, and has high energy to get work done
- A skilled operator who can understand complex legal and HR challenges and turns them into impactful solutions
- A team player who represents Thrive Global’s mission and corporate values internally and externally
- Someone who manages time and has the aptitude to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- A passion for and desire to learn and speak about well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, and performance
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial training, assets, and methods for job seekers. These companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.