Hiring Organization / Company: Ryder
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Now hiring for immediate openings for Class B drivers, and want you to join our team in Bethpage, NY
Call Eden (904) 541-8572
Or text "Bethpage" to (904) 351-8796
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
About the position:
- Compensation: Averaging $1,350+/week
- Quality Home Time: Home Daily
- Sign on bonus: $3,000
- Touch Freight
- Trailer type: 26' Straight Truck
- Additional benefits: Newer equipment, growing account, and on-site CDT. Great Team Environment!
- Full Time: Comprehensive benefit package – Health, Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance as well as 401k matching and stock purchase plan.
- Employee Discounts:
- Thousands of dollars off new car purchases!! BMW, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, GM & more!
- Up to 22% off monthly wireless bill and discounts on select wireless devices! (Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint)
- Discounts on Goodyear, Bridgestone and Firestone tires and well as other auto care!
- Discounts on Samsung electronics and Electrolux, Frigidaire and Whirlpool appliances!
- Exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours, Broadway and Vegas shows & more!
- Save up to 50% on flowers, gift baskets and jewelry to that special someone
- Premiere status with United Airlines and Up to 70% off on over 150,000 hotels and resorts worldwide!
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and your safety through this pandemic is our top priority. We have implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America moving!
- Bluetooth hands-free devices permitted
- PTO beginning in first year
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide. If your truck is down, you still get paid.
- Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver safety.
- Travel companion policy – need to bring a family member on the road with you? They’re our family too and because we know pets are family, this policy extends to them as well. *Select locations only
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row.
We develop, take care of, and cultivate long-term careers!
Start with Ryder –Retire with Ryder
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bethpage, Ny 11714
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide crucial coaching, property, and techniques for task seekers. Those companies can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.