Hiring Organization / Company: Walgreens
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers/patients at the pharmacy department.
- Answer phones; take messages, over the counter orders with proper phone etiquette.
- Intake of new prescriptions and refill orders.
- Verify product availability and wait time for prescription dispensing.
- Patient look up and verifications.
- File prescriptions.
- Ensure signature log is completed for every prescription pick up.
- Cash drawer tie-out at start and finish of shifts maintaining adequate change.
- Process sales transaction by all payment methods available.
- Process merchandise returns, exchanges and vendor returns.
- Receive and check in pharmacy orders.
- Maintain a clean and orderly check out area.
- Photocopy and fax information as needed.
- Knowledgeable of Duane Reade store locations, product and available services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Duane Reade.
Job Location Information:
Location: Brooklyn, Ny 11204
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide very important training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet test for job firms for your areashould uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.