Hiring Organization / Company: Memorial Sloan-kettering Cancer Center
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Environmental Service Department at MSK is very important to patient care and the organization. We value the work completed by our Environmental Service Aides to provide a safe, clean, and well-organized environment for our patients, their family, visitors, and staff. We are excited to recruit Environmental Service Aides for our Main Campus location.
- Follow the Seven Step Cleaning guidelines outlined in the Environmental Services Aide (ESA) Manual
- Follow hospital procedures and safety guidelines as outlined in the (ESA) Manual including, but not limited to:
- Removal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen
- Completion of small moves
- Proper mixture, storage and use of chemicals
- Usage of cardboard bailer and trash compactor
- Attend department and hospital meetings as scheduled
- Complete additional projects or tasks as assigned by management
- Capable of delivering excellent customer service
- A good decision-maker, with proven success in making timely decisions
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable to accomplish goals and live up to commitments
- An effective communicator, able to identify how to reach different audiences and communicate based on that understanding
- Able to utilize a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insights into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to use floor cleaning equipment, stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and push items, can lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Basic computer knowledge
- High School Diploma OR GED preferred
- Right motivations and eagerness to learn, track record of reliability, positive in your nature, and great teammate
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10017
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you understand where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out well all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.