Hiring Organization / Company: Bgis
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
BGIS is currently seeking a Facility Services Coordinator to join the team New York, NY.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes, and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses.
Under direct supervision, responsible for administrative activities at a job site and for communications with field personnel, the General Contractor and subcontractors.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors;
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming phone queries, managing requests and room bookings as part of the virtual service center model including lodging work requests using the internal system.
- Assist the internal site management team acting as the conduit for client requests as well as other requests as required;
- Assist with visitor/contractor escorts and instructing and supervising as required.
- Manage the collection and distribution of internal and external mail & courier deliveries.
- Manage the delivery of consumables throughout the refresh areas.
- Support in the provision of building access cards to staff and contractors.
- Supporting in meeting room requirements (ex. room reconfigurations & catering provisions).
- Administration duties as required.
- Invoicing receipting and reconciliation.
- Data entry & records management.
- Work Order management.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- HSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders.
- Strong demonstrated experience working in a Customer Service Center environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service principles;
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of an organization;
- Strong demonstrated professional telephone manner -listening, questioning, empathy, clear client outcome and professionalism;
- Demonstrated attention for detail and grammar;
- Proficient in relevant computer software Word, Excel, Outlook (or related program) and Internet access; Good key board skills, speed and accuracy;
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who the source of our strength has always been. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important coaching, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. These companies will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areashould uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.