Hiring Organization / Company: Chanel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Fashion Advisor with a passion for client service and an expertise in fashion. The Fashion Advisor will play a crucial role of consistently providing a superior level of service to clients, while increasing client conversion and retention, to drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The Fashion Advisor will work alongside a diverse sales-team, and report to the Boutique’s leadership.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
- Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
- Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
- Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
You Are Energized By:
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- Being truly service minded
- Utilizing your fashion expertise to inspire others
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships in a team-focused environment
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Appreciation for art, beauty and luxury
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you know the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important training, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting process for the people who perform smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.