Hiring Organization / Company: Leprino Foods Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This is a full time position with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, profit sharing, 401k, and more! This position is on second shift. Because we produce dairy products, we operate 24/7 - weekends, holidays, and nights are required. The pay rate is $22.92, hourly.
- Load trailers according to customer specifications, Corporate policy and/or special instructions by team lead/supervisor.
- Prepare bills of lading, inspection forms, pallet exchange forms, warehouse logs and other shipping/receiving paperwork.
- Inspect/verify incoming and outbound shipments in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
- Deliver supplies and/or raw materials on a timely basis to staging areas.
- Re-palletize, re-label and/or rewrap according to customer or Corporate specifications.
- Conduct inventory and reconciliation according to Corporate guidelines and Team Leads/Supervisors instructions.
- Operate and maintain material handling equipment, floor scrubbers, and batteries and battery chargers.
- Print and placement of license plates on product.
- Enter production comments into WIS.
- Conduct the check weight process timely and verify tolerance.
- Move product to palletizer.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Warehousing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and housekeeping assigned in the master sanitation schedule.
- Perform work in a safe manner by following safety procedures and policies, critical safety rules, and expected standard conduct. Maintain 5S standards.
- Follow the Food Safety Plan, Quality Plan, and company policies to ensure product meets food safety, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience driving a forklift, or ability to learn
- Basic familiarity with all aspects of warehouse operations including, shipping and receiving, SAP or a similar inventory system, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), reviewing and ensuring accuracy of shipping/receiving documentation
- Experience in a dairy/food manufacturing environment
- Ability to create and analyze BOL, COA, and other shipping/receiving documentation
- Experience with SAP
- Prior experience with, or ability to learn, warehouse shipping clerk duties
Job Location Information:
Location: Waverly, Ny 14892
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide important training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These companies can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting process for the individuals who carry out neatly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.