Hiring Organization / Company: Google
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in relevant industry.
- 8 years of experience in managing teams and multiple vendors.
- Experience working at a convention center, entertainment complex, and/or as a hotel general manager.
- Experience in managing a union operation.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a high-stress, dynamic environment.
- Ability to bring creative, non-standard and innovative solutions to the table.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt communication and work styles based on clients.
About the job
The Global Events team is responsible for supporting, consulting, and delivering experiential events to Googlers and their customers. so they may thrive through learning, collaboration, and social interaction. With more than 650 event spaces globally, hosting over 65,000 events on an annual basis, the team works with a variety of vendors to provide great service, impeccable AV production. and end-to-end event consultancy and support. You will be responsible for managing event center operations at Pier 57 in New York. Working with vendor partners, you will deliver day-to-day operational event support and full management of budgets, strategy, customer service marketing, and maintenance.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work - from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Ensure high-quality client and user experiences at the event venue by implementing and maintaining appropriate service and operational standards. Align with other operational leaders at Pier 57 to deliver collaborative and integrated services and solutions.
- Manage proper space usage and gathering user feedback and data to perform analysis to help inform programming and service offering for the event center.
- Collaborate with external service providers and other REWS program managers involved in event center support or operations to create and manage policies and guidelines that enhance and improve service delivery to users.
- Interact and guide interactions with stakeholders and clients, including senior Google leaders, for high-level, confidential, and/or company wide events; troubleshoot service request escalations.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the event center, including budgets, forecasts, and other financial responsibility for event center operations.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if you recognize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These companies can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areamust discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.