Hiring Organization / Company: Pl Developments
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline, or equivalent 5+ years GMP training experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in training those who may not be familiar with cGMP concepts
- Experience with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills in Windows, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Working Knowledge of Oracle and Agile a plus
- Ability to proofread both English and Spanish documents to ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors
- Prepare cGMP training material for all PLD sites
- Serve as the GMP Trainer and Coordinator for Annual and New Hire cGMP training
- Circulate, track and close CRN’s in Agile associated with controlled documents
- Revise controlled documents, initiate CRNs and conduct training as required
- Implement the review of controlled documents by the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a regular basis
- Support Oracle Learning Management (OLM) activities as needed
- Work with Document Control personnel to proofread new and revised documents in Agile, both English and Spanish documents
- Review, verify and update content of corporate controlled documents as needed
Job Location Information:
Location: Westbury, Ny 11590
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are several folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, property, and techniques for job seekers. These firms will also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting process for the people who perform neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.