Hiring Organization / Company: Admarketplace
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with equipment including desktops, laptops, servers, and printers.
- (Experience with Dell and Lenovo hardware is preferred.)
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems with web meetings (Zoom, Google Meet, and others), and conference room equipment.
- Familiarity with printer hardware and replacement techniques
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS environments including Windows 10, and Server 2012
- MSCA or MSCE certification is a plus
- Experience supporting and administrating Mac OS X.
- Strong experience with administration of Active Directory, including domain migrations
- Familiarity with computer hardware and replacement techniques (including but not limited to RAM, graphics cards, hard drives, etc)
- Experience with Lexmark, Dell and Brother printers is preferred.
- Providing desktop/executive support in a corporate environment with 100+ end users
- Ability to administer and support a ViOP based phone system (Avaya IP Office a plus)
- Ability to research and implement cost-effective software solutions and provide POC and analysis
- Experience with documenting and resolving trouble tickets in Jira or other ticketing systems like Remedy.
- Effective communication and team-working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and crawl under desks to connect/setup equipment
- Ensure conference rooms fully functional at all times
- Help with user training on conference room usage, common software, and processes.
- Provide desktop support for hardware and most software issues to the entire company of 100+ end users
- Provide support for a multi-platform environment (Mac OS X and Windows)
- Effectively track and document troubleshooting procedures and solutions
- Replace failing hardware components for all desktops, laptops, printers, and servers
- Replace failing hardware in all printers
- Upgrade computer components when needed
- Administrate a Windows AD Domain (Windows Server 2012)
- Support and maintain Windows servers (2008 R2 and 2012)
- Administer and support a ViOP phone system (Avaya IP Office)
- Point of contact with vendors for all corporate IT needs (including desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and software)
- Work with team-leads to ensure teams have adequate resources to perform job functions effectively
- Effectively anticipate, identify, and communicate issues in the corporate IT environment and suggest cost-effective solutions.
- Documentation of all procedures, methods, solutions, etc, in maintaining a corporate environment.
- Track all hardware purchases, software purchases, and their usage to ensure compliance with all licenses.
- Maintain an inventory of corporate IT assets
- Provide on-call support as needed
Join Us: *
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10018
Date Posted: 2021-10-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply very important coaching, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.