Hiring Organization / Company: Cayuga Centers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of CNY TFFC Operations and in cooperation with the CNY TFFC Homefinding/Intake team, the CNY TFFC Homefinding Assistant will be responsible for foster parent annual reauthorizations, foster parent file tracking, running background checks/clearances for foster parents and other household members, assisting in initial foster parent certification as needed, and closing foster homes.
HOURS PER WEEK: Non Exempt
- Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. During recruiting, cycle hours will include nights and weekends. Must be able to flex schedule to meet program needs.
- Works with CNY TFFC homefinding team to ensure all foster parent files are up to date and in compliance
- Runs all background checks for foster parents as well as any other household members over 18 and/or anyone else responsible for supervision of foster youth
- Responsible for annual reauthorization of foster homes and all activities that fall under that
- Responsible for closing foster homes in the state system, Connections, as well as internal systems
- Assists homefinding with initial certification of foster homes
- Attends twice weekly intake meetings
- Attends required trainings
- Reads required books
- Perform other duties as requested by program supervisors and agency leadership
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. The essential job functions as described, herein, dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information
- Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of the TFFC model
- Detail oriented, clerical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to function well in a team setting
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with people from many cultures and communities
- Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible manner
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to other agency locations as required
- Vehicle required: Must be safe and dependable
- Word processing: including responding to e-mails, composing letters, completing computerized documentation, transcribing minutes for meetings, etc.: This involves sitting at a computer for several hours a day
- Completing paperwork: such as copying, stapling
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Sit/ride in vehicles for lengthy periods of time
- Walk up/down stairs as needed
- Walk several blocks to get to required location
From: Cayuga Centers
Job Location Information:
Location: Auburn, Ny 13021
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Usually, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial coaching, assets, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.