Hiring Organization / Company: Lseg (london Stock Exchange Group)
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Working in the Global HR Operations team supporting the Americas on both mobility/visa and HR administrative activities as an escalation point from the ‘outsourced’ tier 1 team as a subject matter expert reporting to the Hr Operations Team Lead.
Responsible for the delivery of employee lifecycle activities, support on local onboarding activities, and management of basic employee relations advice to line managers on matters such as FMLA/Policy.
- First point of contact for policy advice to line managers across the USA.
- Manage and resolve basic performance management, disciplinary, global mobility and grievance matters.
- Prepare HR documentation such as letters to employees and draft legal agreements and contracts of employment as necessary.
- Operate as the SME as well as processing AAP/Diversity monitoring for the US.
- Act as a level 2 escalation and offer a local hours support to the US employee population on queries relating to HR.
- Maintain a case management database and work with the global team on ensuring these are managed within appropriate timeframes.
- Conduct new joiner induction in the Fort Mill office and provide VC induction to other locations in the US.
- Act as Subject matter expert on matters of HR process and JML.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
- 2+ years HR Operations
- Experience in managing basic employee relations cases
- Ability to influence stakeholders and build good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and process orientation
- Understanding of US employment legislation.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ability to improve process and standard operating procedures for Americas.
- High ethical standards and adherence to LSEG values.
- Experience in HR Service Operations, specifically in areas relating to HR Systems & Administration, HR Lifecycle Operations and Employee Relations.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications.
- Have sound people management and leadership skills
- Customer centricity
- Team Player
- Confidence to make decisions in the area of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiatives to provide solutions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new and changing priorities.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Usually, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide important training, assets, and methods for job seekers. These firms can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting task for the people who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.