Hiring Organization / Company: Knowles Precision Devices
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Full Time Part Time
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative duties related to the operations of the Human Resource Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs Human Resources Departmental phone calls.
- Receives and distributes the departmental mail.
- Schedules and organizes appointments and meetings; takes minutes during Human Resources Departmental meetings.
- Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by Human Resources.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date Human Resources files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of Human Resources files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of Human Resources files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists with the preparation of Human Resources reporting as requested.
- Maintains Human Resources Departmental supplies and places orders as necessary.
- Prepares purchase orders for the Human Resources Department.
- Assists with the maintenance of company time off calendars.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
- Assists with new hire orientation and employee training as needed.
- Assists with the execution of special events such as; group lunches, benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior office experience required.
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organizations facilities.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Knowles Precision Devices prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status.
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Search Firms and Recruitment Agencies: The recruitment process at Knowles is managed through the Human Resources department. Knowles does not accept resumes submitted from 3rd party agencies outside of our system. To submit resumes, 3rd party agencies will need to be a pre-approved vendor with a valid contract in place, be actively engaged by Knowles to recruit for a specific position and have agency log in credentials to submit candidates to our careers portal. Please do not submit resumes via e-mail, through our external website or directly to our employees. Any resumes submitted in this way become the property of Knowles and will not be eligible for any placement fee.
Job Location Information:
Location: Cazenovia, Ny 13035
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you realize where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide crucial training, property, and methods for job seekers. Those firms will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the people who perform well all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.