Hiring Organization / Company: Project Hospitality Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday Part-Time 25 hours a week
The Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator will support the Recruiter with all recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Work closely with Recruiter to determine hiring needs.
- Assist with Recruiter to screen initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refer appropriate candidates to the recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Undertake administrative duties (e.g. answering emails, handling verifications of employment, and drafting offer letters).
- Assist with sending out new hire onboarding paperwork when needed.
- Represent and promote the organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- The position requires a minimum of High School Diploma/G.E.D with 3 years experience (BA with 2 years experience is preferred).
- Ability to establish workload priorities and balance projects needed.
- Must have exceptional communication skills both orally and written regarding complex and sensitive issues or regulations.
- Physical ability to perform the essential job functions needed.
- The Coordinator shall perform any duties as required to meet the needs of the Agency.
Job Location Information:
City: Staten Island
Location: Staten Island, Ny 10302
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical training, property, and techniques for job seekers. Those companies can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring process for the people who perform smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.