Hiring Organization / Company: Ubs
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Reference #
- support the Service & Product Manager across our Rates and Credit business (Trading and Sales) and our technical partners
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and communications with our clients
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define business and technical workarounds in a rapidly moving environment, initiate and help to deliver process improvements (including automation solutions)
- maintain a knowledge database, and personal development to succeed
- a natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and business areas)
- experience in a role like this (e.g. previous Front Office Rates and/or Credit exposure within Investment Banking)
- supported both packaged and custom solutions (e.g. ION MarketView for Bonds, Futures and IRS)
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- have fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL
- Front Office exposure within Investment Banking
- ION MarketView infra / Gateways / Client
- FIX message experience
- Splunk and AppDynamics experience
- a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into our products and services
- a strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you recognize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to discover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.