Hiring Organization / Company: Associated Clinical Laboratories
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Utilize your skills to improve people’s lives.
ACL is searching for an energetic, self-motivated Laboratory Information Specialist to join our dynamic team.
- Location: OGH
- 1st Shift
- 40 hours/week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Paid-Time-Off
- Corporate Bonus Program
As a professional Laboratory Information Specialist your job responsibilities and duties will include:
- Manage statistical reports
- Provide billing review and error resolution
- Install order and reporting systems and train client staff on proper operations, and troubleshoot and resolve all problems on these systems
- Ensure updates to products and databases are tested and distributed seamlessly
- Monitor systems daily to ensure timely receipt of orders and results
- Monitor needs of internal and external clients and communicate needs to the Laboratory Director and Hospital IT result patients when needed due to interface errors
- Maintain the patient and test database
- Perform hardware and software maintenance on order and reporting systems
- Understands and communicates (to IT and clients) impact of problems and change
- Resolves problems and manages change within responsibilities
- Install, train, test, maintain and trouble shoot ordering and reporting system
- Test new interfaces and ongoing support of the interfaces
- Provide first line help desk support to clients with order and/or reporting products
- Continuously monitor the systems to be certain that orders and results are being transmitted in a timely manner and notify second level support if problems are suspected
- Uses problem-solving skills to evaluate situation and recommend or proceed with solution
- Work with hospital charge controls to maintain LIS system between shared facilities
- Quality Assurance reports
- Monitoring and responding to daily Quality events within Quality Module
- Daily patient result review
- Other duties and responsibilities and assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in a Laboratory Related Science
- Advanced PT and IT skills
- Knowledge of laboratory and billing systems
- Knowledge of laboratory compliance laws
- Laboratory compliance laws
- Position requires excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills required.
ACL and our highly trained Laboratory Information Specialist team have worked with physicians and hospitals for over 30 years and we understand that in order to provide the best treatment possible, you will need access to the best medical testing and analysis. We strive to live up to our reputation to provide the highest quality and most efficient medical laboratory services to medical providers and patients in the communities we serve.
For New York Applicants click on the link below and read.
Article 23-A of the New York Corrections Code
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Information:
Location: Olean, Ny 14760
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important training, property, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring activity for the people who carry out neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.