Hiring Organization / Company: Wright Beverage Distributing
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Night loading crew member loads company delivery vehicles with products for next day’s deliveries.
QUANTIFIABLE POSITION OBJECTIVES
1. Reports to work on time wearing a clean WBD uniform.
2. Takes product from pick locations and placed it on pallets in a neat and orderly manner that will ensure product is not damaged when it is delivered to retail.
3. Responsible for timely and accurately loading of each pick ticket they receive. Minimum accuracy is 99.75%
4. Loads a minimum of 180 cases of product per hour onto company vehicles.
- 1 case of cans = 21 pounds
- 1 case of 12 oz bottles = 38 pounds
- 1 case of 40 oz or 24 oz NR bottles = 48 pounds
- 1 ½ bbl. = 175 pounds
5. Uses forklifts and electric pallet jacks to put product onto trucks.
6. Picks up all breakage and debris left over from loading trucks.
7. Reports to NC Manager any issues with company equipment, pick kiosk or scan guns used to move product in WMS
8. Must comply with all safety rules and procedures.
1. Uphold customer service philosophy and exemplify company standards while executing business activities.
2. Strive to build and maintain favorable reputation of the Company to fulfill the vision of being the “Preferred Supplier” with our customers.
MINIMUM/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum: High school diploma or GED. Must be 18 years of age or older and be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Minimum: Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment and work in a neat and orderly manner
- Preferred: Certified forklift, walkie rider and electric pallet jack operator
- Preferred: Warehouse and forklift experience in the material handling or beverage distribution
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and stack, 1 case of can (21 pounds), 1 case of 12oz bottles (38 pounds), 1 case of 40 oz bottles (48 pounds) and½ barrels weighting 175 pounds 3 feet off the ground; stand; use hands to finger, handle and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. Must be able to read, write and comprehend English.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
All work is performed inside the confines of the warehouse.
This job description is general in nature but serves as a guide to your job responsibilities. It should be understood that management reserves the right to periodically add, modify, change, or delete these job responsibilities. It should also be understood and acknowledged that these job responsibilities are not to be construed as creating any type of employment contract or guarantee of employment or other employment benefit between the employee and WBD.
Job Location Information:
Location: Rochester, Ny 14623
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform well all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.