Hiring Organization / Company: Omission
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Omission Brewing is a pioneer and leader in the Gluten Reduced space and a growing national player in the broader “Balanced Choices” category. Omission will be fully relaunched in 2022 as OMISSION BALANCED BREWING building upon our leadership in Gluten Reduced to become the Better Balanced Super Premium Craft Beer Lifestyle Brand. We’ll be reaching a broader target of “Healthy Happy People” who want better balanced choices that also offer the full craft beer taste & experience in a variety of styles. OMISSION will uniquely cater to these consumers with a range of products, each developed to be a better-balanced option to fit their individual needs. As part of the relaunch, we’re updating the VBI, launching Non-Alc Craft brews and refreshing the whole portfolio to be better balanced and with new innovation. We’re looking for a Brand Manager who’s excited to seize this compelling opportunity to lead in the “Balanced Choices” space, help launch and build the OMISSION brand 360 and win in the trending Non-Alc craft category.
The Brand Manager will be accountable for coordinating strategic efforts to develop and grow organizational brands and products for Omission. The Brand Manager will develop marketing campaigns to build awareness, drive rate of sale and sales volume. This position analyzes results against targets and requires the employee to take a coordinated approach that integrates and aligns marketing and sales efforts across various outlets and sales channels. The Omission Brand Manager position is fully remote.
- Support the Omission Marketing Director to develop, recommend, and lead the execution of the marketing strategy as well as manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Analyze brand and competitive trends, and recommend actions to be taken.
- Develop all creative briefs that align with brand strategy and values based brand proposition for all creative projects.
- Review marketing materials for the organization’ includes packaging, poster, point-of-sale materials, trade marketing materials, apparel, etc.
- Provide ongoing collaboration, creative input, and design projects with internal and external partners.
- Ensures ideas and concepts align with marketing objectives and are completed in accordance with timelines.
- Create and shape brand messaging and communication of new specialty product initiatives and premium branding.
- Assist in the development and own the execution of the marketing plan and materials based on market insights.
- Manage new product innovation and development
- Excellent organization, communication, and project management skills.
- Strong strategic, analytic, financial, and consumer research skills.
- Working knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- Understanding of the selling process, retail environment, and distribution network.
- Creative problem solver who is able to be collaborative with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Strategic thinker who is able to articulate the brand vision, as well as anticipate and identify consumer needs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field required.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in Brand Marketing.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical training, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areamust discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting process for the people who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.