Hiring Organization / Company: Forge Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Forge Global is building the operating system for the private market innovation economy. We have raised over $100 million in venture capital to date, and facilitated more than $9 billion in private market transactions across over 370 of the world’s most famous unicorn companies. Forge Trust is a critical component of our vision to enable an unprecedented number of founders, early employees and other bold entrepreneurs realize their dreams of company ownership. Whether through unlocking their ability to exercise stock options, enabling them to leverage their hard-earned equity, or diversifying their portfolio to secure a strong financial future for themselves and their families, Forge is building innovative liquidity solutions for everyone involved in private companies today.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
You thrive in team settings, and are motivated by creating a superior client experience through strong communication, improving operational efficiencies, and making data-driven decisions at every turn.
- Handle KYC due diligence process for the broker/dealer
- Partner with Compliance to resolve complex KYC due diligence
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure KYC documents are collected as required and providing excellent client service to our global client base and global business partners
- Investigating, resolving, and approving KYC due diligence inquiries
- Liaising with global internal partners to ensure all necessary steps in our processes are complete and that risk is sufficiently mitigated
- Adding value through identification and implementation of improvements to the system and control environment
- Communicating updates and escalation to senior management and global business partners
- Supporting your colleagues, ensuring your department maintains optimum performance and delivery of objectives
- 3-4 years of professional experience in operations, consulting, finance, accounting, fund management and/or law
- Series 9/10 or 24 required
- A background and/or understanding of Financial Markets
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and work accurately flexibility, and efficiently under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills to deal with internal and external clients
- A logical approach to problem solving and an eye for process improvement
- Experience of using Excel and Outlook in a day-to-day capacity
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and work toward common goals
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential training, property, and programs for activity seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.