Hiring Organization / Company: Tesla
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Return missed phone calls and emails promptly – 5 minutes or less.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer Management System – attention to detail critical.
- Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through order and provide summary.
- Escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging issues from our internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
- Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
- Follow up with customer on parts order and ensure complete satisfaction with the order.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain cleanliness of service center.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Pick up and deliver parts using full size van and 20ft trailer.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Understand in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Automotive equipment and servicing methods.
- Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
- DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite.
- 1-3 yrs experience in the automotive industry, 2-5 years material service and distribution experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a parts advisor.
- ASE Certification a plus.
- Degree or Certificate from a University program in Automotive Technology a plus.
- Dealer automotive service experience a plus.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Job Location Information:
Location: Syosset, Ny 11791
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital training, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring process for the people who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.