Hiring Organization / Company: Mount Sinai
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Manages patient’s admissions, insurance coverage, bed coverage, and discharge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service - Understands and meets the needs of external and internal customers. Puts the customer at the center of services, systems and processes
- Influences others positively through actions and words resulting in improved work environment, services, processes and/or systems
- Answers telephone calls regarding setting up patient appointments within the Institute for Advanced Medicine, Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery as well as any other ambulatory care practices within the Mount Sinai Health System.
- Obtains the appropriate information required to complete the registration process
- Confirms the patient's insurance status, and priority creates the patient's medical record and encounter forms for the visit to see medical/service providers
- Refers calls to medical /service providers regarding patient care issues, directs calls to appropriate personnel regarding clinical/administrative issues, contacts patients to inform them of next appointment or changes in the scheduling of appointments or changes in the scheduling of appointments
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Healthcare Insurance verification and Front Desk registration
- Minimum 2 years of registration experience within a medical setting (doctor’s office, hospital). Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Knowledgeable in medical health insurances and front desk registration.
Strength Through Diversity
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-11-25
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide important coaching, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.