Hiring Organization / Company: Wellnow Urgent Care
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits that include:
- Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members!
- 401K plan with generous company match!
- Monthly bonus opportunity, with ability to earn up to an additional $3,600 per year!
- Responsible for taking patient history and obtain vital signs
- Perform basic testing or screenings such as: vision, audio, urine drug screens, breath alcohol, EKGs, pulmonary function testing
- Perform necessary phlebotomy for collection of laboratory samples
- Accurately complete corresponding paperwork/computer work for lab tests ordered on blood, urine, tissue and culture samples
- Perform point of care testing such as: strep, mono, glucose, influenza, Urine pregnancy, Urinalysis, blood glucose levels
- Insure sterile technique, instrument cleaning and sterilization, proper use of the autoclave
- Schedule and coordinate necessary records for ancillary care for patients
- Assist providers with exams and testing (pelvic exams, eye irrigations and ear irrigations, I & D’s and splinting/ ortho-glass preparation
- Maintain confidentiality with all patient information (HIPAA)
- Ensures equipment is in working order
- Logs laboratory procedures when completed, processes related paperwork using computer equipment as directed
- Maintains examination rooms and stocks necessary medical supplies
- Performs duties to ensure good patient flow
- Registration duties: explain to patients what insurances that are accepted and those that are out of network as well knowledgeable of all pricing - Properly collect and record payments, complete registration screen in a timely manner
- Accompanies the provider to the bedside
- Accurately and thoroughly documents the patient medical history, physical exam, and procedures
- Completes transcription as requested
- Performs tasks to improve provider efficiency during the course of a shift
- Greets and registers patients
- Answers and appropriately triages phone calls
- Takes payments for visits
- Printing, scanning, and faxing reports
- Other front desk and cleaning responsibilities as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to identify equipment problems and correcting or notifying team leader
- Ability to apply written instructions and standardized work practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, patients, and families
- Able to withstand physical & mental demands: standing, walking, stooping, and bending. Requires ability to move equipment and transfer patients.
- Computer knowledge and skills, must be able to register patients on the computer in a timely manner
- Up-to-date on injections, and provide documentation, as per OSHA guidelines
- Ability to complete and maintain CPR certification
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills
- Ability to apply written instructions and standardize work practices
- Basic computer skills, including the use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 45 words per minute
- Strong communication skills, including grammatical, spelling and verbal
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to work effectively under conditions requiring accuracy
- Capable of working well on a team
- Friendly and customer service oriented
- Ability to manage high call volume
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend, climb, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions of hands and/or wrists.
- Requires some physical work; lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Close mental and visual attention required for planning or directing fairly complex work methods or operations that obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product.
Job Location Information:
City: De Witt
Location: De Witt, Ny 13214
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you realize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply critical coaching, property, and systems for job seekers. These corporations will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.