Hiring Organization / Company: Community Bank System, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This position oversees the general responsibilities associated with operating the company stockroom and print shop, which include, approving and coding company invoices for payment and interacting with company vendors.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion.
- Oversees company stockroom. Responsibilities include completion of stock requisitions, receiving inventory and stocking shelves.
- Oversees in-house print shop. Print and distribute promotional and marketing material as requested.
- Review and code invoices for payment. Resolve invoice discrepancies with vendor.
- Support and assist the Staples Advantage office supplies account by maintaining shopping lists and placing orders for approved requests.
- Support and assist the UPS Campus Ship account. Review and process weekly invoice.
- Maintain data bases and records utilizing hard copy filing and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Facilitates ordering of company business cards.
- Sort and distribute departmental mail. Distribute interoffice mail.
- Collaborate with direct report to achieve excellent customer service.
- Assist department during acquisitions and mergers.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Specialized business education preferred.
Proficient PC skills.
Microsoft Office and web based platform skills.
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
A minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience preferred.
- As an integral member of the Purchasing Department, this position is responsible to assist the department and the bank in achieving goals.
- High School Diploma
Job Location Information:
Location: Canton, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important training, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.