Hiring Organization / Company: Wmc Advanced Physician Services Pc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Radiology Technol Aide assists the Radiologic Technologists in performing Radiology Exams
· Receives patients, verifies name, medical record number, and exam to be performed. · Transport patients to and from imaging services department as needed. · Understands and complies with hospital isolation procedures. · Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient, including neonate, pediatric, adolescent, geriatric and general population. · Monitors patients and recognizes and responds to patient distress, pain and/or need for assistance. Is educated in the correct procedure for emergency response required. · Assists Technologist with patient preparation including getting patients changed and delivered to modality. Anticipates prep needs. · Assists in transfer of patients to and from imaging table using proper body mechanics and equipment · Assists in the set up and maneuvering of fixed/ portable Radiology equipment. Anticipates equipment needs based on test scheduled. · Assists in maintaining supplies and restocking as necessary as well as the cleanliness of the department. · Works variable days/shifts as assigned to meet the needs of the department. Offers in advance to accept change in assignment knowing staffing will be an issue. · Demonstrate competency in the use of all applicable aspects of the Radiology Information system (RIS), Hospital Information system (HIS), and other computer systems. Provides guidance and/or training to other hospital staff as needed. · Performs Patient Service Representative functions as needed. · Complies with hospital policy regarding hand off of communication related to patient care. · Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications/Requirements:
No previous experience required but preferred.
High School Graduate; working knowledge of data entry; working knowledge of medical terminology (preferred). Working knowledge of basic computer skills
Licenses / Certifications:
If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control. The ability to effectively deal with patients, visitors and employees in a difficult situation while demonstrating courtesy, respect and professionalism. The ability to provide positive customer relations. Demonstrates effective communication skills. Demonstrates ability, teamwork and effectiveness in assisting the Radiologist Technologist.
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC
Job Location Information:
Location: Valhalla, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-10-13
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out well right through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.