Hiring Organization / Company: Yipit Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
New York or Remote
New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a perfect 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate* Recruiting Associate (Revenue Sourcer) who finds joy and excitement in identifying and bringing in the best talent for their team. This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.*
Have you been dreaming about ending your days feeling proud that you are helping candidates land jobs at a company that truly cares about great culture and development of their employees? We believe you will be in good hands at YipitData to achieve that dream!
Hiring the right people is one of the most important tasks we have ahead of us in order to achieve our exciting growth goals. As a Recruiting Associate at YipitData, you will be essential to our success by introducing great talent to our brand and getting them excited to pursue our roles.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Building and fostering a world-class network of top talents and growing excitement within that network about the opportunity at YipitData;
- Reviewing incoming resumes and initial screen candidates to identify the top candidates to move forward;
- Developing creative outbound candidate sourcing strategy by leveraging a number of communications methods including cold emailing, LinkedIn messaging, etc. and executing the strategy;
- Partnering with experienced recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and the broader People Ops team to fit the hiring process to real team needs;
- Nurturing our best in class candidate experience by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn and Greenhouse.
You are likely to succeed if:
- You have 1+ years experience in candidate sourcing (background in Sales candidate recruiting is a big plus!)
- You are passionate about joining a company (that has a 5.0 Glassdoor rating!) that is pioneering the future of data-driven research as an in-house recruiter and grow with the company
- You genuinely love discovering and connecting with the best candidate for the job and selling them on the opportunity
- You have outstanding communication skills and emotional intelligence (a proven ability to handle sensitive conversations with empathy)
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can manage many parallel processes going on at the same time
- You have a highly positive outlook in life always looking for ways to improve your own skills and the processes you work with
- You are curious, scrappy, and have an eye for detail
What We Offer :
- Our compensation package includes equity and competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer._
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. These companies will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.