Hiring Organization / Company: Santander Bank
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in the US.
Being a Relationship Banker at Santander
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for servicing and building relationships with branch Consumer and Business customers. You will deliver an exceptional customer experience through engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and through collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive, outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening opportunities.
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners, when appropriate.
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and meeting commitments.
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly preferred)
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help customers
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with customers
- Basic computer skills
Hours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include Saturdays and/or Sundays
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Other Locations: -,New York-Brooklyn
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Job Location Information:
Location: Brooklyn, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. These corporations may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly during their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.