Hiring Organization / Company: Santander Bank
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in the US.
Being a Relationship Banker at Santander
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for servicing and building relationships with branch Consumer and Business customers. You will deliver an exceptional customer experience through engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and through collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive, outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening opportunities.
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners, when appropriate.
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and meeting commitments.
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly preferred)
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help customers
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with customers
- Basic computer skills
Hours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include Saturdays and/or Sundays
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Flushing, New York, United States
Other Locations: New York-Flushing
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Job Location Information:
Location: Queens, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply important coaching, property, and systems for activity seekers. Those companies can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.