Hiring Organization / Company: P.c. Richard & Son
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This position is listed at the following store location Chelsea Street - 53 West 23rd Street
The Retail Sales Associate position includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after the sale in person and over the telephone.
- Helping customers select merchandise by explaining the features and benefits of each product.
- Gaining product and sales knowledge through various manufacturer and in-house training programs.
- Selling extended service protection and installations on selected merchandise.
- Entering the sale in our computerized Point of Sale system, including customer, product, pricing, delivery, order status and payment information. Follow up on open orders through completion.
- Promoting our P.C. Richard and Son credit card and processing the applications through a computerized program.
Sales Associates are paid on a bi-weekly Draw vs Commission formula. Top earners make $100k+ yearly.
- All new P.C. Richard & Son sales counselors must attend a two week paid in-house training program prior to being placed in a showroom location, to learn corporate culture, selling techniques, product knowledge, and internal computer system.
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- To be a successful P.C Richard & Son sales counselor, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good shopping experience for our customers and to build customer loyalty for future business.
If you desire a career with a family-owned Company (5 Generations) with a proven reputation of "Honesty, Integrity and Reliability," for over 110 years and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Health Savings Account (if applicable)
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits including vacation and personal days.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10010
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those firms can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areamust uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.