Hiring Organization / Company: Informa Tech
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month.
For more information: www.informatech.com
Grow and expand sales through Selling Event, Live/Virtual, Media, Digital to a range of Customers in Enterprise IT pillar. Oversees the Customer relationship, determining Customers’ needs—what they’re looking to achieve short-term and long-term plus ensuring Informa Tech delivers and exceeds the Customer expectations.
Areas of Responsibility and Accountability
- Works with a team of 5 sales managers to help achieve team goals and achievements
- Assists customers with inquiries and questions regarding programs
- Works with reps to respond to requests for proposals
- Works with reps to build presentations for clients
- Focus on new business sales of digital media products
- Adds opportunities to salesforce as needed ensuring products have the correct information
- Review contracts received for accuracy and submit wins
- Ensure accurate salesforce data for management
- Campaign management of programs and working with internal teams to deliver leads to clients
Further Responsibilities and Weekly Tasks
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Execute retention and new business development plan to grow and expand within new and existing Customers
- Achieving revenue targets
- Position Informa Tech’s products, solutions, and services as a solution for market and business challenges that meet the Customers needs
- Reporting accurate forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks and opportunities
- Manage projects and engage in project management duties throughout the Customer journey, working to carry out and deliver Customer goals while meeting company goals
- Keep Customer information/records up to dates such as interactions, transactions, account plans, and records on the Informa CRM system.
- Build a social media presence through social selling
- Liaise with colleagues to build and keep your knowledge of new and existing products, services, and solutions up to date
- Share news and insight with all internal colleagues
- Proactively develop yourself, keep abreast of the changing landscape, and have a personal development plan (IDP) utilizing the Informa Tech Sales Excellence Competencies
- Build your understanding of and keep up to date with market conditions, trends, and competitors' products
What You'll Produce
- Sales/Revenue/Profit through day-to-day account management
- Sales forecasts
- Sales reporting, performance metrics to the business on delivery vs. targets, risks, and opportunities.
- Customer retention and acquisition plan, delivery, and evaluation
- Identifies plans to maximize Informa Tech to drive incremental Sales/Growth.
- Timely and robust renewal/rebook discussions
- New business through personally sourced leads
- Plans to grow and expand in current account portfolio
- IS the voice of the Customer for product/Event/solution development
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in either inside sales and/or account management/customer success
- Has worked in either digital media, advertising, publishing, or events
- Comfortable working remotely within a small team (less than 15 people)
- Effective communication skills, confidence in articulating propositions to stakeholders, patience plus communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills, face to face, telephone, written and virtual
- Basic knowledge of Informa systems and technology including most importantly salesforce.com or similar CRM
Why Work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa, that's why we continually invest in our colleagues and culture so it remains a dynamic, modern and welcoming place to work. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates we are also flexible with different working patterns, prioritizes internal promotions, and get:
- To work for the largest publicly owned events business with plentiful opportunities to grow and develop
- Clear learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career growth and goal achievement
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 volunteering days, plus birthday PTO
- Competitive medial & health benefits, including vision and dental
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan with 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuters benefit - save money on transportation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) - buy Informa stock with a guaranteed discount
Learn more: https://www.informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10016
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply critical coaching, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areamust discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top function for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.