Hiring Organization / Company: P.c. Richard & Son
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This position is listed at the following store location Chelsea Street - 53 West 23rd Street
The Stock Associate position within our retail showroom includes, but is not limed to:
- Load and unload merchandise off the incoming/outgoing transfer truck.
- Transfer merchandise from transfer truck to the stock room or showroom floor.
- Assist customers in loading and transferring merchandise to and from their vehicle.
- Maintain, organize and keep the stock room, showroom and outside areas of the building clean and neat.
- Perform physical stock checks on merchandise when requested.
- Assemble and display various merchandise on the showroom floor.
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be an energetic individual with the ability to lift heavy merchandise (up to 100 lbs.).
- Must be reliable and have good customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan Options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Health Savings Account (if applicable).
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits including vacation and sick time.
P.C. Richard & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10010
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, property, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the individuals who perform neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.