Hiring Organization / Company: Eaton
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Eaton’s Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Sub Assembler to join our team. This position is based at our Olean, NY facility.
Position Overview: Utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a variety of tasks in the production of the Power Systems arrestor product lines. Maintains standards of quality, production, and safety; complies with all company policies and works as part of a team to ensure that daily goals are met.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Responsible for following all safety policies and procedures, complying with JSA’s, wearing proper PPE, complying with the production attire policy, and assuring that the work cell has safe equipment and no risk is placed on their coworkers or themselves.
- Any safety issue identified should be reported immediately to supervisor or manager.
- General cleaning of shop areas and personal 5S/industrial housekeeping responsibility.
In this function you will:
- Work under general and/or intermittent supervision to execute all assemblies, processes, tests, and inspections related to a variety of standard light to medium assembly and re-work operations according to the OMS/standard work for each operation.
- Be fully trained on all operations within the Sub Assembly department including disk testing, disk dipping, Auto & Manual Isolator machine, Inking Ring Station, hardware assembly, packing and other miscellaneous jobs.
- Utilize tools including various air and hand tools.
- Work within the department and assists elsewhere based on production needs.
Maintain quality standards consistent with the Eaton’s Quality Policy. Visually inspects components and products. Takes ownership of the recognition and communication of quality issues.
- Notify the supervisor/manager of all problems with product or quality.
- Work in a team environment, accepting other duties as assigned, including flexing between work cells as needed.
- Perform assigned miscellaneous duties within the scope of operations, which may not be specifically listed above.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of (enter location) will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Olean, NY will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Ability to communicate problems in product or quality in to supervisor or manager clearly and concisely.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Job Location Information:
Location: Olean, Ny 14760
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial training, assets, and systems for job seekers. These firms can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areamust discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out well all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.