Hiring Organization / Company: Rbc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
What is the opportunity?
Keep track of revenues and expenses related to new issue transactions.
What will you do?
- Prepare systems needed to execute a bond syndicate process
- Execute and prepare sales tickets coordinating with sales and trading teams for settlement of trades
- Prepare and distribute P&L reports
- Generate and maintain issuance data base and analytics associated with historic execution
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned
- Support risk management of desk positions and transactional hedging
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions on a timely basis.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – able to analyze numbers very well
- Familiarity/comfort with Bloomberg
- Strong MS, Excel, Word, Powerpoint are required
- Strong written and oral communications – comfort dealing with multiple counterparties in a high paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work flows and multi-task responsibilities including working for and with multiple people
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to help the desk achieve highest level of standards in all facets and functions with a willingness to perform beyond what is asked
Working knowledge of capital markets and interest in DCM specific market
Nice To Have
- Series 7/63 (can be obtained on the job)***
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
City: New York City
Address: 200 Vesey Street
Work Hours/Week: 40+
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/03/2021
Platform: Capital Markets
Req ID: 356158
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10281
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you understand where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important coaching, assets, and techniques for task seekers. Those corporations can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting task for the people who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.