Hiring Organization / Company: Cayuga Centers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Under the supervision of the Medical Officer Manager, the Team Assistant will support medical staff in supervising, transporting, and communicating with youth as assigned.
HOURS PER WEEK: Non-Exempt
- Regular hours entail mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must be flexible to meet program needs
- Escort and monitor youth during external appointments
- Supervise youth as assigned
- Assist with the filing of documents
- Respectfully communicate with children, foster parents, and colleagues
- Assist other departments during case emergencies
- Must handle confidential material in a responsible manner
High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred
- One year of experience working with families and children required
- Experience working in a busy human services office- strongly preferred
- Ability to work well with people from many cultures including recent immigrants, non-English speakers, and LGBTQ children
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
- Bi-lingual - English-Spanish required. All agency documents and records are in English, so English writing proficiency required. Position itself requires Spanish speaking, writing, and reading proficiency
- Valid NYS Driver’s License required
- Vehicle preferred: Must be safe and dependable
- Ability to travel to other agency locations as required. Willingness and ability to drive a car or van within the 5 boroughs of New York City, and across the nation
- Word processing: Including responding to e-mails, composing letters, completing computerized documentation, transcribing minutes for meetings, etc.: This involves sitting at a computer for several hours a day
- Completing paperwork -Such as copying and stapling
- Stand for several hours to meet tutoring needs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Sit/ride in vehicles, busses, subways, trains, plains - public transportation for lengthy periods of time
- Walk up/down stairs
- Walk to enter/exit subway and other public transportation
- Walk several blocks to get to required location
From: Cayuga Centers
Job Location Information:
Location: Bronx, Ny 10451
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential coaching, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring task for the people who perform smartly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.