Hiring Organization / Company: Snaplogic
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
SnapLogic is currently seeking a Manager in North America. The candidate will manage the support team within our Technical Support organization. The role includes providing leadership to the team's technical staff, interfacing with Development on customer impacting fixes, recruiting and development of support staff, guiding and exceeding team metrics. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for leading efforts in developing and implementing world class technical support services, knowledge base content, best practices, and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support.
What You'll Do: *
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing and exceeding KPIs and critical Technical Support Metrics including Customer Satisfaction, Time to Resolution (TTR), reducing backlogs., increasing efficiency, and implementing/upholding change management, etc.
- Responsible for People Management, including hiring, improving productivity, promoting employee morale, allocating and utilizing resources efficiently, motivating teams, and managing attrition and training.
- Participate in and provide oversight to Change Management as it relates to Customer and Technical Support.
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working with cross-teams in Support, Development, and Operations teams
- Drive daily case management success from detection to resolution for customer accounts leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
- Represent the Platform and SnapLogic Product effectively with internal and external customers.
- Manage major operations outages and communications to the customers.
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required.
- Evaluate current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration, and customer focus.
- Lead and manage according to the company’s and department’s vision, goals, mission and values.
What We’re Looking For: *
- A minimum of 8+ years technical support and service management experience with a minimum of 3+ years in a people management role is required.
- Experience managing enterprise support in a large and complex environment with web-based services and technologies.
Why Join Now: *
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
- Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
- Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
- World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
City: New York
Location: New York, Ny 10036
Date Posted: 2021-10-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Typically, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important coaching, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top goal for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.