Hiring Organization / Company: Zoetis
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Location: Nassau/Queens NY
We are seeking a highly capable individual for Territory Business Manager, US Petcare Division. Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography. This position will be remote and will require travel and some evening work for educational programs.
- Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key growth products via demand generation within targeted geography
- Successfully launch new products, service offerings and generate new equipment leads
Selling Skills, Technical Knowledge, and Customer Value Delivery
- Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
- Consistently build and demonstrate relevant technical knowledge, verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
- Build effective relationships with and service all targeted hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and access within each account.
- Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional guidelines.
Territory Management and Teamwork
- Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan / Resource Allocation per our expectations – effectively implementing the full complement of Zoetis resources and following up to maximize ROI
- Meet field activity expectations including sales call activity and investment in medical education programs
- Develop and execute a call-cycle at the account and veterinarian level that delivers our reach / frequency expectations
- Work with all Zoetis Petcare colleagues in a professional manner to include consistently meeting expectations around integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility, conduct/attire, effective communication/informing, all administrative responsibilities, and overall teamwork.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) strongly preferred
- Success in previous roles including creatively finding opportunities or solving problems to drive sales performance.
- 3-10 years of documented and successful consultative sales experience
- Exemplifies what it means to be a change agent, continuous learner, and pushing self / others beyond dominant logic
- Uses analytics and insights to enhance decision-making and tactical execution.
- Follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage assigned expense budgets
- Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter
- Animal Health experience and knowledge of small animal veterinary medicine
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Technical Skills Requirements
- Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair decisions based on relevant information
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and ability to learn Zoetis systems
Physical Position Requirements
Ability and willingness to travel and work some evenings as required by the position.Full time Regular Colleague Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [email protected] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Job Location Information:
Location: Queens, Ny
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply essential training, property, and systems for task seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly right through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.